Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Dead car batteries are the worst, but the days of sitting in a parking lot flagging down strangers to give you a jump are long over thanks to portable car jump starters. If you don’t know, these super helpful accessories can jump start your car for you, often multiple times, with no stranger required. Right now, some of the most popular jump starters on Amazon are all on sale, some at pretty hefty discounts. If you’re interested in making your life a little less stressful with one of these affordable tools, check out these deals below.
$59.99 at Amazon
- Delivers 1,500 peak amps
- Jump Starts cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles and boats with up to 7L gas and 5.5L diesel engines
- Made for use in temperatures from -4°F to 140°F
- Features 8 safety protection systems
- Includes USB 3.0 and USB-C connection ports
- Built-in flashlight, strobe and SOS light modes are available
This AVAPOW unit can jump start cars, SUVs, and even boats with up to 7.0-liter gas or 5.5-liter diesel engines. It also promises to work in fairly extreme temperatures, claiming to be able to jump vehicles in -4°F all the way up to 140°F. It features reverse polarity protection, over-current protection, high-temperature protection, over-load protection and more. If you need to charge a USB device or two, don’t worry, it has built-in USB 3.0 and USB-C outputs. Like some portable car battery jumpers, it also features a built-in emergency flashlight with an SOS mode, and this one also comes with a bonus USB charging cable.
$59.18 at Amazon
- Delivers 2000 peak amps
- Jump starts cars, SUVs and boats w/ up to 8.0L gas or 6.5L diesel engines
- Rated at IP65 water resistance
- Doubles as a portable power pack for USB devices
- Includes a built-in LED light (with SOS mode)
- Includes jumper cables, a USB-C charging cable and storage case
This AVAPOW unit is a little more powerful than the one above and can jump start cars, SUVs, and even boats with up to 8.0-liter gas or 6.5-liter diesel engines. It’s rated at IP65 water-resistance, will operate in nearly any weather and features 8 different safety protection systems. Not only will this unit jump your car, like many others it also acts as a portable power pack featuring a built-in USB port as well as wireless charging capabilities for your phones, tablets and other devices. It also features multiple LED light functions including an SOS mode. Last but not least, this jump starter includes jumper cables, a USB-C charging cable and storage case with your purchase.
$59.49 at Amazon
- Delivers 2000 peak amps
- Can jump vehicles with up to a 7.5L gas or 6.5L diesel engine
- Carries up to 20 jumps on a charge
- Works in temperatures from -4°F to 140°F
- Also charges USB devices like phones and tablets
- Comes with its own clamps, cables and a carrying case
This NEXPOW portable jump starter can jump vehicles with up to a 7.5L gas or 6.5L diesel engine and carries up to 20 jumps on a single charge. It promises to work in extreme temperatures from -4°F to 140°F and includes safety technology like reverse polarity protection, over-current protection, high-temperature protection, over-load protection and more. There are also a few USB outputs built into the gadget, to allow users to charge their mobile devices, tablets, or anything else that uses USB. Naturally, the NEXPOW comes with its own clamps and cables, and it even includes a carrying case.
$62.99 at Amazon
- Delivers 2500 peak amps
- Can jump most 12-volt vehicles with up to 8.0L gas and 8L diesel engines
- Also works with motorcyles, watercraft, ATVs, UTVs, lawnmowers, snowmobiles and more
- Can hold a charge for more than 3 months
- Features a built-in LED emergency flashlight
- Can also be used to charge USB devices like phones and tablets
This deal is similar to the NEXPOW battery jump starter above, but if you need a bit more power, this is the one you should go for. This beast has enough power to jump most 12 volt vehicles on the road including vehicles with up to 8.0L gas and 8L diesel engines. It will also work for motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs, UTVs, SUVs, lawnmowers, yachts, snowmobiles and more. Once charged up, the device can hold the charge for more than 3 months. It also features a built-in LED emergency flashlight with 4 modes. You can even use it to charge your USB devices like phones and tablets.
$99.95 at Amazon
- Delivers 1,000 peak amps – starts vehicles with up to a 6.0L gas and 3.0L diesel engine
- Holds up to 20 jump starts on a single charge
- Safety features include a “mistake-proof” design, spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection
- Includes a built-in LED flashlight with seven light modes including strobe and SOS
- Features USB ports for charging electronic devices on the go
- Water-resistant (rated at IP65)
- Only weighs 2.4 lbs
- Includes a 1 year warranty with purchase
Not only does the NOCO Boost Plus GB40 provide up to 20 jump starts on a single charge, it’s extremely lightweight at just 2.4 pounds. The jump starter is rated for gas engines up to six liters and diesel engines up to three liters. Like some others, it has a built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode and can recharge smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices. One thing that sets the NOCO apart is its IP65 water-resistant rating. It also has a rubberized casing to help prevent scratches. Last but not least, it even comes with its own microfiber storage bag.
More Top Picks